WHO ARE THE AUGUSTA LIONS?
The Augusta Lions are men and women who work together to serve the needs of the Augusta community. We have proudly served the Augusta community for more than 90 years! Throughout our tenure as a club, we continue to serve in the following ways:
- Recycle eye glasses for the Lions Lighthouse of Georgia
- Host an annual golf tournament to fundraise
- Recycle hearing aids
- Sponsor the Leader Dog program
- Purchase eye glasses for under-privileged children in the CSRA
Our club is diverse, we have members from all walks of life, but we all share one thing in common – We Serve. If you, or someone you know, would like to become involved with the Augusta Lions Club, you can contact us in the following ways:
- Call us at 706-860-1984
- Email one of our club officers
- Visit one of our weekly meetings, held every Tuesday at 1pm at the Forest Hills Golf Course, 1500 Comfort Road, Augusta, GA 30909
Come join us and find out how you can serve!
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.3 million members in approximately 45,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.