Please visit our new website at www.chesterlionsclubnj.com
WELCOME TO THE CHESTER LIONS CLUB
Serving the Chesters, Mendham, and Long Valley
A 501-C3 NOT-FOR-PROFIT SERVICE ORGANIZATION
WHO IS THE CHESTER LIONS CLUB?
The CHESTER LIONS CLUB has served the Chesters, Mendham, and Long Valley for over 40 years.
Our club offers a diverse collection of members, but we all share one common desire-- to help where
help is needed-- promoting the Lion's motto: "We Serve."
In addition to helping those in our immediate community, we also have helped many volunteer
organizations and other worthy causes-- financially as well as in other ways.
Below are some of the causes we have helped over the years.
- Local citizens are helped with free eye, ear and blood screenings.
- Funds are provided to boy and girl scout troops, athletic programs, the food pantry, Chester Senior Housing and the library.
- Scholarships are awarded to deserving seniors at Mendham and West Morris High Schools for many years.
- Support for equipment and vehicles have been provided to organizations such as the fire and police departments and first aid squads in the area.
- Organizations such as Welkind Rehabilitation Center, Matheny School, The Seeing Eye, and Morristown Memorial Hospital are supported with major donations.
- Financial support for victims of major catastrophes such earthquakes and hurricanes and for victims of 911 was sent direct and also through donations to Lions International.
Donations have been given to organizations that support our troops returning from Iraq and Afghanistan.
|Visit us at facebook|
|Follow us at Twitter|
If you are interested in becoming involved in one of our projects, would like to become a member, or would just like more information about what we do, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.