Club # 1540 District 2-S5
Don't miss the raffle drawing, December 15. Howell Canoe Livery.
Merry Christmas to all!
Next meeting is January
Luncheon Every Thursday 12:05 p.m.
2020 Milam St.
Contact us by e-mail: ColumbusTXLions@gmail.com
Information about our major annual fundraising activities:
- Rolling Hills Challenge Bike Ride
- Annual Golf Tournament (information coming soon)
Who We Support
- Global Sight Preservation
- Scholarships at Columbus High School
- Columbus Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts
- Texas Lions Camp
- Lone Star Lions Eye Bank
- Other Lions Initiatives
- Programs for the Blind
- Hearing Needs
- Other Programs
- Eyeglass Support Program
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Champion Valley
- Columbus School Programs
- Columbus Food Pantry
- Columbus Meals on Wheels
- Habitat for Humanity
- Sponsor Delegates to Girls State
- Grants to other Community Programs and Ad Hoc Needs
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.