The Cymbria Lions Club Community Center is located in the heart of Rustico, PEI on 6 acres overlooking Rustico Bay. Situated next to the historic St. Augustine’s Church, Farmer’s Bank of Rustico, Doucette House and the Barachois Inn, the center provides beautiful panoramic views in a country setting only 25 minutes from Charlottetown and 45 minutes from Summerside.
- 2,000 sq. ft. entertainment area with seating for up to 175 people
- 1,000 sq. ft. deck with water view
- Licensed bar available for events
- Public lounge on lower level
- Air conditioned
- Wheelchair accessible
- Business area available for rent
- Full catering services
To request information about renting our entertainment or business area, please contact Francis Gallant at (902) 963-2166 or email email@example.com .
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.3 million members in approximately 45,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.