WHO ARE THE FLATWOODS LIONS?
We are proud to be serving the Flatwoods community!
Our members are very different in many ways, but we share a core belief - our community is what we make it. That's because we help where help is needed. In short, We Serve.
Here are some of the things our club has done recently:
- Donated to the MSU Insight program
- Holding monthly Hamburger Fries at the Flatwoods Foodfair
- Held a Membership drive/informational booth at the Greenup County Fair
- Spread awareness of White Cane Safety
- Gave two scholarships to graduating seniors of Russell High School
- Held our Annual Flatwoods Homecoming Parade, and Christmas Parade.
- Held our annual Spring Fish Fry, at Russell Middle School
If you (or your friends or family members) would like to become involved in an upcoming project, or join our Lions Club, you can contact us in one of these three ways:
- Call us at (606)922-9000, and speak to our Public Relations Coordinator
- Email one of our Club Officers and request more information
- Attend one of our monthly membership meetings to learn more about our group
**Members that have any issues logging into the Members-Only section please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me!**
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.3 million members in approximately 45,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.