Lena Lions Club History and Activities
The Lena Lions Club, chartered on June 1, 1949, has a membership of approximately 100 men and women dedicated to serving our community. Some of the local activities include:
- Annual Fall Festival
- Free eye and hearing exams
- Annual Diabetes and Candy Days to support research
- Support the Center for Sight and Hearing located in Rockford
- Provide college scholarships to area students
- Support Camp Lions for Disadvantaged Youth
- Annual contributions to Tyler Justice Center, Contact, RAMP, etc.
- Support and contribute to other local services and organizations
For more information on membership, we ask community members to contact one of our Club members.
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.