The LeSauk Lions
"To advance Lion's causes, promote involvement in our local community, and support youth and families in need."
Our "local support”…
- Sartell Community Education
- Friendship Ventures
- Boy Scouts
- Challenger League
Our “local service”…
- Collection of Eye Glasses
- Collection of Hearing Aids
- Ditch Clean–Up
- Christmas Tree Pick up
- Showcase Breakfast
- Spaghetti Feed
- Rose Sales
- Brat Sales
- Sartell SummerFest
- Adopt a Park
Our “Lions' support”…
- Minnesota Lions Eye Bank
- Lions 5M Hearing Foundation
- Service Dogs of Minnesota
- Leader Dogs for the Blind
- Campaign Sight First
- Lions District 5M-8 Foundation
Salvation Army Newletter 12/6/10 from Karen Frisch
We need Christmas volunteers to help with:
Bell ringing now through December 24 (4hour shifts)-contact Brenda at 320 257-7423.
Permanent volunteers needed in our food shelf, 8:30 a.m.–11:00 a.m. & 1 p.m.– 4.p.m.
Also, volunteers to be on-call twice per month. Call Barb at 320-257-7435 for volunteer opportunities.
New Program: Community Furniture Program
Call 320-229-3855 to donate gently used furniture. Furniture will be made available to needy individuals and families.
Shelter Needs: Disposable razors, dictionaries
Food Shelf Needs: Canned meat (tuna, chicken, salmon, and pork), boxed dinners, & canned fruit.
Nov 2010 Social Services Statistics–
* Food Boxes: 523 * Emergency Shelter Lodging: 1,186
* Lunch Program: 1,909 served * Other meals: 1,648 served
* Social Services: 510 cases
Regional Community Relations and Development Director
The Salvation Army
Cell : 701 330-0647