Address: P.O. Box 894; New Milford, CT 06776
Web Master: Trish Grinnell
Find us on Facebook
President: Jim Bannan email@example.com
Secretary: Maredith Spector firstname.lastname@example.org
1st V.P. John Dunne email@example.com
2nd V.P. Tammy Deak firstname.lastname@example.org
3rd V.P. Maredith Spector email@example.com
Treasurer Marie Dupree firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership Chair Pat Hembrook
Location of EyeGlass drop boxes:
Town Hall (outside) Main St Town Schools: JPS, SMS, SNIS, HP, NV
Bank of America (inside) Main St
Opticare (inside) rt 202
The Eye Center (inside) rt 7 Walmart Shopping Plaza
Join The Lions
How can I become a Lion?
Membership is through invitation by a local Lions club. To learn more or to be considered for membership in the New Milford Lions Club, please contact the following individual:
Membership Committee Chairman. Steve Gallant
What are the benefits of membership?
There are nearly 1.4 million men and women members of Lions clubs in 210 countries. Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service organization.
As a Lions club member you will experience:
- A network of people who share common interests and a commitment to service, making an impact on your local community
- Pride in commitment to demonstrate Lions' motto, "We Serve"
- Personal growth & leadership opportunities through mentoring and training programs
- Fellowship with worldwide members at International Convention & exchange programs
- Extension of local efforts through Lions Club's International Foundation helping others around the world
- Access to valuable savings and services
Helpful Newspaper Links
The New Milford Spectrum
45B Main St New Milford, Ct 06776 860-354-2273
The Litchfield County Times
65 Bank St New Milford, CT 06776 860-354-2261