Norwood Lions Club held its charter night January 30th, 1952. We currently boast over 50 members.
Some of our public activities include:
- Wacky Water Weekend - racing whales to an exciting finish at the Lions Park, yardsales, Back Bacon on a Bun, evening Italian Feast
- Dave McNeil Golf Tournament - best ball, tons of prizes and steak!
Norwood Agricultural Fair
- Parade float - always a crowd pleaser
- $1000 bill draw - the booth is always busy
- Bingo - games cost 25¢ to $2
- Grocery Draw - gift certificates from our local merchants
- Wing/Fish & Chip Nights with entertainment
- Concerts at the Town Hall and "In thePark"
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.3 million members in approximately 45,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.