Welcome to our the website of the Okauchee Lions Club celebrating 66 years since 1950.
June 04, 2016
Saturday 7am-3pm Okauchee Lions Park many booths food and drink.
June 10, 2016
Friday June 10, 4pm- midnight : Carnival, Local Restaurant Food including Golden Mast, Foolery's, Bucky's,Hoggin It, Hideaway, Drinks, Music, Alter Ego Band sponsored by 1First Bank Financial 7pm til 11pm.
June 11, 2016
Saturday June 11, 11am - midnight : Carnival, Baseball tournament, Local Restaurant Food including Golden Mast, Foolery's, Bucky's,Hoggin It, Hideaway, Drinks, Music, Road Crew Band sponsored by Foolery's Liquid Therapy 8pm til Midnight.
June 12, 2016
Sunday June 12, Noon- 5pm: Carnival, Food, Baseball tournament, Drink, Music, Pedal Pull noon registration event 1pm til finished, sponsored by Proven Power
Meetings the first and third Thursday 7pm each month at the Golden Mast on Lacy's lane on Okauchee Lake. Come Join us.
Campaign for Park improvements through the Waukesha County Community Foundation 501(C) (3) (Park Improvements Goal $300,000)
OKAUCHE LIONS PARK NAMING RIGHTS,Effective July 23, 2015
- An area of the park may be named for a section of the park. Baseball diamond(s), Clubhouse, or Pavilion.
- The name should clearly identify the area and not conflict with any area facilities of the same name.
- If an area is named for a person or company, the individual(s) or Company shall be one(s) who has demonstrated exemplary moral character, who has made an outstanding contributions to the Lions Club, humanity or the community and has displayed outstanding leadership or who has been identified as a person of historical significance. If the individual is living, written permission must be secured prior to approval.
- Names proposed to the Lions Club should be collected in written form with the name of the person submitting the proposal and his/her association to the Lions Club. Proposed permanent signage should be included in the proposal (wording, cost and who will pay for the sign).
- All members of the Okauchee Lions Club will were informed of this meeting July 23 on naming rights for sections of Lions Park before the vote.
- A quorum of Okauchee Lions Club members July 23 voted to have the Secretary and Treasurer approve the naming rights and signage to be used.
All named areas will be acknowledged by a sign or signs to be determined.
Naming Rights shall continue for a minimum of 12 years, the longevity of the project or until future improvements are required. For example,
- The pavilion may be renamed when a significant upgrade or improvement is made, such as a new roof.
- The clubhouse may be renamed when a significant upgrade or improvement is made, such as a new roof.
- The baseball diamond(s) may be renamed when a significant upgrade or improvement is made, such as, new lights.
Approved: July 23, 2015 Contact Mike Schick 262-853-6603 or Rick Russart 414-559-8626
See Calendar for more event information to the left of this.
Goal "Community is what we Make". Service to the community with activities and charitable donations to many local and national programs.
Okauchee Lions Park is owned and operated by Okauchee Lions Club Members as a service to our community. "We Serve" The Park is located at N49 W34400, Wisconsin Ave. Okauchee WI with two baseball Diamonds. a Pavillion, Volleyball and a Kids play area with a playground.
We invite you to be a member of our club and join the 1.35 million Lions in 206 countries. Call 262-567-2725. The Okauchee Lions is the Sponsor of the Meadoview Grade Scool Cub Scouts grades 1-5.
Baseball is to started the 28th season with Rick and Cindy Russart in charge doing a GREAT JOB for that 28 years with the best program in the STATE.
Visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/okaucheelions
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.