4th Annual Tee Off for Sight
The date is set and we are looking for sponsors and golfers! We will be teeing off at the Palmbrook Country Club in Sun City on April 16, 2016. Click here for flyers and registration forms. Come out and help us raise funds for the Arizona Lions Sight & Hearing Foundation as well as the vision projects of the Peoria Sunset Lions! We have some fun "extras" in store for you on and off the course. See you in April!!
Fry's Community Rewards
IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY PARTICIPATING IN THE FRY'S COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM, THANK YOU! IF YOU ARE NOT PARTICIPATING PLEASE CONSIDER SIGNING UP AND DESIGNATE PEORIA SUNSET LIONS AS YOUR ORGANIZATION OF CHOICE.
How to Re-Enroll for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program
- * Go to www.FrysCommunityRewards.com
- * Click on ‘Sign-In’.
- Enter your email and password, click on ‘sign in’.
- Click on your name (top right hand corner), under ‘Account Summary’ scroll down to “Community Rewards”.
- Click on ‘Edit’ under Community Rewards.
- Under Find Your Organization: Enter the NPO number or name of organization then select ‘search’. (You can get the NPO number from your organization.)
- Under ‘Select Your Organization’, click on the circle next to your organization.
- Click on ‘Enroll’
o If you have re-enrolled correctly, you should see a green box with ‘Your enrollment in the Community Rewards Program has been updated. Thank you for participating!’ You will also see the information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary page. Thank you for your support!
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.