The Remington Lions Club sponsors events and fund raisers to help people in our community. Lots of hands are needed. Our club has been serving Remington and surrounding communities for over 40 years. The building was built and is maintained by our Lion members.
Our help includes but is never limited to the following:
- Sight - Eye exams, eye glasses, eye surgery, companion dogs.
- Hearing - Hearing exams, hearing aids, surgery.
- Donantions to the local - fire department, hospice house, and othe community org.
- Donations to individuals or families for Food, Heat, Medical, Prescriptions, Crutches, Wheelchairs, that have fallen on hard times and are in need of temporary relief.
- Scholarships to Liberty High School students: $1000 for Music, in memory of Richard Dennis; $1000 for Community Service in memory of Rosie Rich
- Donations of our facility to local families for funerals and special events.
Some of the types of events that we do:
Country/Western Dances - 1st & 3rd Saturday of each month
Two Grand Raffle Dinner/Dances, with a chance to win $10,000
Dinners for special events
Other Special Fund raisers
Remington Lions Club - District 24-A
Thanks for visiting our web site Comments or suggestion contact the Webmaster.