The Remington Lions Club sponsors events and fund raisers to help people in our community. Lots of hands are needed. Our club has been serving Remington and surrounding communities for over 40 years. The building was built and is maintained by our Lion members.
Our help includes but is never limited to the following:
- Sight - Eye exams, eye glasses, eye surgery, companion dogs.
- Hearing - Hearing exams, hearing aids, surgery.
- Donantions to the local - fire department, hospice house, and othe community org.
- Donations to individuals or families for Food, Heat, Medical, Prescriptions, Crutches, Wheelchairs, that have fallen on hard times and are in need of temporary relief.
- Scholarships for our young children who have worked hard and are in need of a little boost.
- Donations of our facility for local families for funerals and for our kids activities.
Some of the types of events that we do:
Country Dances - Every third Saturday
Fauquier County Middle school teen dances - Every third Friday (When there is school)
Two Annual La Grand drawings. $10,000 each
Community Yard Sales
Dinners for special events
Other Special Fund raisers
Remington Lions Club - District 24-A
Thanks for visiting our web site Comments or suggestion contact the Webmaster.