Ready to Help, Worldwide
Whenever a Lions club gets together, problems get smaller. And communities get better. That's because we help where help is needed – in our own communities and around the world – with unmatched integrity and energy.
Our 45,000 clubs and 1.35 million members make us the world's largest service club organization.
We're also one of the most effective. We get the job done.
Some of the things San Jose Scales of Justice Lions do:
- Provide replacement glasses for people with special needs
- Collect used eyeglasses and hearing aids
- Support local scout troops
- Provide work parties for the Via West
- Participate in BackPacks for Kids
- Conduct One Warm Coat drive for Sacred Heart Community Services
- Support City of Hope Walk for Hope - Women's Cancers, Women's Cures
- Provide health and sight screening in the community
Everywhere we work, we make friends. With children who need schoolbooks, with seniors who need transportation and with people we may never meet.
We're led by talented, dedicated volunteer leaders from around the world. And, we're supported by the Lions Clubs International Foundation (LCIF), which helps to fund Lions humanitarian projects.
Home Club of 2014-2015
4-C6 District Governor Karen Fillmore
Home Club of 2013-2014
4-C6 District Governor Jim "Goody" Goodheart
Home Club of 2009-2010
4-C6 District Governor Joe Pugliese
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.