Call for photographers for the 2017 Stafford Lions Club Calendar
Since 2013, Stafford Lions Club has celebrated the beauty of our town, Stafford. We look for photos of historic buildings and homes, landscape, nature and other features of Stafford.
Anyone is eligible to enter and there is NO entry fee. You retain copyright of your photo. By entering, you agree to the Stafford Lions Club using your photo.
- Photo must be taken within the town limits of Stafford, CT
- Photo must be at least 3300 by 2550 pixels and 300 dpi
- Photo must be in landscape orientation; portrait orientation images will not be considered
- Please include where the photo was taken
- Please include your full name as you would like it printed in the calendar
- Please include a short 1-2 sentence bio to be printed under your photo
- Send to StaffordCtLions@gmail.com
- Deadline is August 1, 2016
Recent Stafford Lions Club Activities
|Lion President Rick Dewey awards Lion Bob Campbell the Melvin Jones Fellowship Award.||Stafford Lions Club Melvin Jones Fellowship members: Rick Dewey, Price Milam, Bob Campbell, Dennis DaDalt and Bob Bourque|
|Lion Bob Campbell with new eyeglass collection box.||Lion Bob Campbell with new eyeglass collection box showing slot.|
|Lion Jerry Baggish recieves Knight of the Blind award from Lion Bob Bourque.||Stafford Lions Club post-2016 Father-Daughter Dance at Stafford High School.|
HELP MAKE STAFFORD LIONS CLUB 2016-7 TOWN DIRECTORY THE BEST ONE EVER!
If you have a phone number you would like listed in the directory, please contact us at StaffordCtLions@gmail.com or Stafford Lions Club, PO Box 143, Stafford Springs, CT 06076. Also, any corrections from the 2014-5 Stafford Town Directory should be directed there.
STAFFORD LIONS CLUB AROUND TOWN
Lions Rick and Roger man the booth at the opening day of Stafford Farmers Market 2015
Lions Brett and Steve selling raffle tickets at 2015 Stafford Summerfest (photo credit Barbara Bresnahan)
2015 Stafford Lions Club Annual picnic
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.