Founded in 1973, the COOK LIONS CLUB is a club consisting of men and women dedicated to community service and international peace and service. We strive to meet the needs of the Cook, Minnesota area. Currently our major fund raiser is the Brat Shack which is located in front of the Zup's grocery store in Cook. We also operate an online rummage sale, sell Lions Coupon Books, collect deer hides, and serve food at local festivals.  Additionally we hold an annual pancake breakfast in April and an annual fish fry event in May. Our service projects are numerous; we maintain the Cook Lions Flag Park, cook monthly at the Cook Nursing Home, plant trees, pick up trash from 2 miles of highway, hold Halloween and Easter parties for children, help with the Cook Hospital's run/walk, and participate in the annual take a kid fishing day. Roughly 80% of the funds we raise stay in the local Cook area. The other 20% goes to LIONS causes such as sight, hearing, diabetes and disaster relief. Our top recipients of local donations include the Cook Area Food Shelf and scholarships to graduating North Woods School students.

Cook Lions Club is a 501C-3 non-profit organization. All donations of money or items for our online rummage sale are tax deductible.

Cook Lions wish to welcome anyone who wants to MAKE A DIFFERENCE in the Cook community to come to one of our meetings and discover what we do and the fun we have.




Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.

Lions Clubs International News
Connect with Us Online