The Alburtis Lions Club
The Alburtis Lions Club was organized May 25, 1946 and was officially chartered on August 7, 1946.
Today the club has over 15 members dedicated to the betterment of your community and in helping people less fortunate than ourselves.
We are proud to serve our local area (Alburtis and surrounding vicinity) and our Pennsylvania Lions District, 14K (Lehigh and Northampton Counties). The club also supports many worldwide projects of the Lions Club International.
- Alburtis Area Community Center Sports Programs
- Alburtis Elementary School Eyeglasses for those in need.
- Allentown Blind Bowlers Association
- Beacon Lodge Camp for the Blind and Deaf
- Lehigh Valley Center For Vision Loss
- Leader Dog School for the Blind
- Lions International Foundation
- Lions Quest program for drug awareness
- Northeast PA Lions Eye Bank
- Second Harvest Food Bank
- St. Paul's UCC Trexlertown Emergency Food Pantry
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.