- Lions SEE (Screening Eyes Early)Project: Conducting and coordinating vision screenings for children ages 1 to 5 years old.
- SCHOLARSHIPS: Kingston, Onteora, & Coleman High Schools, BOCES and UCCC
- SPONSORING HURLEY: Cub Scout Pack,Boy Scout Troop and Girl Scout Troop
- Distributing food baskets
- Donating to the Food Pantry
- ASSIST: Individuals with medical, vision, and hearing problems and Individuals in need
- Collect: Used eyeglasses and hearing aids for reuse
- PROVIDE: Christmas gifts for children,Grants to organizations,Grants to individuals, and Camperships
- SUPPORT: Lions Eye Institute in Albany, Camp Badger,Special Olympics,Happy Christmas Fund, St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital, Guiding Eyes for the Blind, Camp Badger, and the Annual Bike for Cancer Care
- COMMUNITY PROJECTS: Hurley Lions Gazebo, Hurley Library,Ernest C. Myer School Playground, and the Hurley Rail Trail
The Hurley Lions Club's major fundraiser is it Annual Golf Tournament, which is held on the first Monday in October at the Wiltwyck Golf Club in Kingston, New York. For details please go to the Annual Golf Tournament page.
If you would like to learn more about Lionism or are interested in becoming a member, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.