WHO ARE THE KACHEMAK BAY LIONS?
We have proudly served the Homer community for over 30 years!
Our members are very different in many ways, but we share a core belief - our community is what we make it. That's because we help where help is needed. In short, We Serve.
Kachemak Bay welcomes two new members Dana and Gibby!
Here are some of the things our club has done recently:
- Sponsored four college bound students at $1000.00 a piece
- Raised funds for local projects via our booth at the Ninilchik State Fair
- Provided exams and eyeglasses for many local individuals
- Provided Community Thanksgiving Baskets
- Placement of bus shelters for school bound students
If you (or your friends or family members) would like to become involved in an upcoming project, or join our Lions Club, you can contact us in one of these three ways:
- Call us at (907) 235-8761
- Email one of our Club Officers and request more information
- Attend one of our monthly membership meetings to learn more about our group
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.3 million members in approximately 45,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.