We've moved again!!!
We are now meeting at the Frontier Senior Center
The Anderson Lions Club was chartered in April 1956
Please visit our Blog
We're on Facebook, too
Lions have a dynamic history. Founded in 1917, we are best known for fighting blindness – it's part of our history as well as our work today. But we also volunteer for many different kinds of community projects – including caring for the environment, feeding the hungry and aiding seniors and the disabled.
Lions club members are men and women who strive to make a difference in their local community as well as in communities worldwide. Their volunteer efforts go beyond the support of vision care, to addressing unmet health and education needs worldwide.
As a Lions club member, you can:
- make a difference everyday in your community
- provide support locally or reach out internationally
- grow personally and professionally by participating in our programs, community service projects and events
- have an impact on local and international humanitarian issues
- develop relationships with both local and international community and business leaders
- have access to membership discounts and services.
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.4 million members in approximately 46,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.