1. Every Easter the Anderson Lions conduct a free egg hunt for children aged nine years and under at Anderson River Park.
2. We collect used eyeglasses, hearing aids, cell phones, inkjet and laser cartidges for recycling.
3. We are also collecting recyclable aluminum, plastic and glass with the proceeds going to the Lions Clubs International Foundation (LCIF), the charitable arm of Lions Clubs
4. A LEO Club (youth aged 13 to 18) is being organized in South Shasta County. Email us for further information. Please include a phone number.
Our Leo Program provides the youth of the world with an opportunity for personal development through volunteering. There are approximately 144,000 Leos and 5,700 Leo clubs in more than 140 countries worldwide.
5. The funds raised from the sale of the Community Birthday Calendar will be used entirely to facilitate the community service activities of the Anderson Lions Club, such as the Easter Egg Hunt, eye exams and glasses for the indigent, Student Speaker Contest, Peace Poster Contest and support for community activities.