BOULDER JUNCTION WELCOMES EVERYONE TO THIS CHARMING VACATION SPOT.
The Boulder Junction Lions are built on community volunteerism and sacrifice. We have contributed to our community and state and the world since 1972. Our current membership consists of 74 men and women. In the past year we have donated over $30,000 to over 30 local, state, national, and international organizations.
Our mission statement is to create and foster a spirit of understanding among all people for humanitarian needs by providing voluntary services through community involmement and international cooperation.
OUR PRIMARY FUNDRAISERS IN 2014 ARE:
- LIONS MONTHLY CALENDAR RAFFLE: January-December 2014. Tickets are sold Oct.-Dec. 2013. Drawing is the 4th Monday of each month in 2014. Only 250 tickets sold with 4 opportunities to win $25.
- SOUP’S ON: Sat. April 5: Noon-1:30 p.m.@ the BJ C.C. A fun event to benefit and bring awareness to the local food pantry.
- FUNDING THE FUTURE OF OUR KIDS-ANNUAL SPAGHETTI DINNER: May 3, 4-7 p.m. @ the BJ C.C. This benefits our children and their educational needs.
- PORK STEAK OR CHICKEN DINNER: May 24. (Memorial Day W/E) 3:30 -7 p.m.@ the BJ C.C.
- LIONS WEEKLY SUMMER FLEA MARKET: Every Tues. (June 3- Aug. 26) 8 a.m.-mid- afternoon @ the BJ C.C. outdoor parking lot. weather permitting (Contact Tom Wierzba at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 715-686-7970 (Home) or 262-308-8990(Cell) for space availability and prices.)
- LIONS 18TH ANNUAL CASH RAFFLE: Sat. July 19, 5-8 p.m.@ the BJ C.C. Exciting summer raffle drawing party. only 275 tickets sold.
- MUSKY DAYS FOOD TENT & FLEA MARKET: Sun. Aug. 10, 9 a.m.- 2 p.m. in Downtown BJ. Enjoy hot dogs, brats, Italian beef and corn.
- 14TH ANNUAL BJ/MW LIONS JOINT GOLF OUTING: Sun. Sep. 14, 9 a.m. @ Trout Lake GC. Proceeds go to support local charities.
We Participate in the following Activities:
1.Journey Marathon Water Station 2 Parking for July 4th Fireworks and October Colorama 3. Blood Donation Drives in June and December 4. North Lakeland Elementary 1st grade Reading Buddies Program 5. Christmas Party for Boulder Junction children.
Contact the Boulder Junction Chamber of Commerce for more information at:
Lions Clubs International is the world's largest service club organization with more than 1.3 million members in approximately 45,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas around the world.