The Jacobus Area Lioness Club
Meets the 4th Wednesday of the month from September through May.
Gather at 6:30PM and Start at 7:00PM
Jacobus Lions Ambulance Building. 18 S. Main St. Jacobus, PA 17407
Directions from the north:
- 83 S to exit 14, Leader Heights Road; take right off exit then
- turn left on Susquehanna Trail. Continue about 3 miles. After entering Jacobus
- continue to School Road. The Ambulance Building is located at the corner of Susquehanna Trail and School Road.
Directions from south:
- take 83N; take exit 10; going west off exit then a right at Susquehanna Trail;
- School Rd will be on your left across from the Montessori School.
Jacobus Lioness Club 2014 Officers
Front Row: Memebrshipco-chair Barbara Bick, 2nd VP Delores Koons, Co=president Linda Yeckley, Co-president Pat Bishard, Secretary Lynn Parker
2nd Row: Co-membership chair Donna Eskridge, 3-year Director Joann Guttridge, Lioness Tamer Cindy Seitz, 2-year Director Charlene Shearer, 3-year Director Mariecelline Barton
3rd Row: 1-year Director Kathie Cavanagh, 2-year Director Anita Beck, Tail Twister Sally Sndey, Treasurer Kathy Collier (not shown)
THE NEXT CHRISTMASTIME IN LOGANVILLE WILL BE
NOVEMBER 22, 2014
9AM - 4PM
"Always the Saturday before Thanksgiving"
See Link for directions and details
(Site will be updated as details evolve)
See the extensive photo gallory at the above site.
Entry into the Loganville School
Work days at the Habitat For Humanity building construction project